By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LuthySloan wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:34 am Tricyanate Poisoning give 0 points for mission and has a countdown for 2. guess when countdown expired points remain 0, if the mission was solved whithhin the cowntdown?
The mission is worth 0 while the card is on there. So if you wait out the countdown you can solve for normal points.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
patrick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:33 am Am I correct in assuming the "if mission unsolved" on White Rabbit is technically unnecessary?

Edit: and on Ravenous Hunger
No. I think it's there for clarification. There's other cards that CAN affect solved mission values (e.g., Hero of the Empire) so WR and RH are designed to clearly state that they don't impact mission points on a solved mission.

(Though to be fair, how you get WR on a solved mission is escaping me at the moment...)
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:40 am (Though to be fair, how you get WR on a solved mission is escaping me at the moment...)
Feedback Surge, but that's a *super* contrived example.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
AllenGould wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:47 am
Armus wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:40 am (Though to be fair, how you get WR on a solved mission is escaping me at the moment...)
That gets it under the mission. How do you get it on the mission if you've already solved it (and thus can't attempt it)?
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:54 am
That gets it under the mission. How do you get it on the mission if you've already solved it (and thus can't attempt it)?
Scouting. :shifty:

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:11 am
LuthySloan wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:34 am Tricyanate Poisoning give 0 points for mission and has a countdown for 2. guess when countdown expired points remain 0, if the mission was solved whithhin the cowntdown?
The mission is worth 0 while the card is on there. So if you wait out the countdown you can solve for normal points.
yeah. but if solved before (and you have no choice if you can) then it stays at 0, right?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LuthySloan wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:36 pm
Armus wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:11 am
yeah. but if solved before (and you have no choice if you can) then it stays at 0, right?
Correct. If you solve while TP is on there you score 0 points and don't get any retroactive points when it goes away.

Charlie said during The Neutral Zone release that TP stopping the away team was an intentional choice - otherwise it'd be too easy to force a solve for zero.

By VioletBlaze (Violet Edgar)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:54 am
Protection Racket?
Question for noob

To his location (but anywhere at that location - p[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]